Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year...bring it on 09

Happy New Year my friends.

I managed to finished my Applewood 2008 BOM, Pinwheels and Posies. I finished sewing the binding on Tuesday night. I am proud to have actually finished at least one UFO after the fall in mood I endured over the last few months.

Well I must have blinked. Christmas is gone. Today is January 1. Zach is now 10 and we are on the down hill slide towards our holiday, 5 mths, 2 weeks. NO I'm not counting at all!!! We need to get ourselves organised to get a loan for our spending money. Will concentrate on it after I get back to work, I am having January off work to be with the kids during the school hols.
We are in the middle of decorating and swapping the children's rooms over. But my Lord, the mess in the rooms. We need a dingo to dig it all out, and the patching that is required, well as you can see we have our work cut out.

When the patching is finished in the "blue" room Dave will paint it for Sarah and she can finally have a bedroom back. At the moment she is sleeping on the floor in our room or Zach's room and all her furniture and belongings are in our sitting area.

I set out today to paint the little bookshelf so it could go back into his bedroom. The kids wanted to help, yes well........They soon got bored of painting the wood:

I love kids!!! We are now sitting down watching a movie. Nice quiet family time.

No comments: