Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 in 1

Yes yet another post. I had my 2nd iron injection today. Ow, what a pain in the but!! I do not mind. I had more energy after the first one so as they go on I will reap the benefits.
I have been making the most of being on holidays, that and the fact that the kids are content to stay at home for the most part and go in and out of the house to the paddling pool that we have set up for them under the patio.
I finished a table runner called Spring Posies, I made it out of the left over material from Pinwheels and Posies. So it is really nice and bright and clean looking.
I have also finished stitching my blocks from Capricorn Quilts, titled Quilters Blessings. I have also cut out all the sashing strips and corner stones for it, so I hope to get it together in the next week or so.

This other picture is of a small wall hanging my good friend Natalie made me. I have yet to find a home for it but have an idea where I want it to go.

Til next time