Sunday, June 15, 2008

Withdrawal

I have written about the retreat before. A month ago we had our retreat here in Perth. Lynley, Lyn, Stephanie and myself were the core committee for the retreat. Leading up to the retreat we were getting together weekly, preparing ourselves. Since the retreat we have gone back to having our fortnightly quilting GTG's.

I had been feeling that something was missing in the last few weeks. Finally put two and two together. I was missing my friends. Today we were all at Lyn's to help her make a quilt for a friends child, and we were all in the same predicament. It is amazing how small things that seem every day can make such an impact on your life when they are not there.

So this is to and for all my friends that have and continue to impact on my life.......sisters and family of choice.

No comments: