Monday, May 24, 2010

Still lurking

I had forgotten this little page. Life is so good at stopping the little things occurring. We all get so busy with living working, being, trying to catch up with the should and must do's that we don't stop to do all the I wants. Mind you I was raised with " I want does not always get" motto in my family.

O went to the craft show today with my dear friend Gail. I was very good and kept the purchases to a minimum. Although in my mind I am hocked up until the kids have great grandies! I brought myself a new cutting mat, large and I got some rotary blades from The Scissor Man. I really needed a large mat for my cutting table. And blades well you can never have to many!!

I had a look at the westalee (sp?) rulers too. Very tempting. Might still get one yet. They are displaying the rulers at the craft shop across the road from work tomorrow, mm, no make that today.

I picked up two quilts from Greg at House of Quilts on Tuesday ( well Steph did) and I am in the process of doing the hand binding of an evening when I get time to sit. I have also started cutting out a wedding ring quilt by designer Pam Bono this last week. I think I have cut 15 yards of material up into strips then sub cut into rectangles and squares. I now have to sew strips to subcut strip sets so that I can then have units all ready to go together to make the blocks a piece the top when I go away to Collingully in June with the girls.

I can not upload any pics using my iPod so they will have to wait till I get to the computer next.

Guess I should attempt some shut eye.

Night all

1 comment:

Kate said...

So pleased to see that you have not been bored.!lol...My word ,you did do very well at the craft show,,,OR is that all you are owning up to? lots of love AK xx