Monday, May 24, 2010

Pictures of some of my recent work

Sarah, attempting to do some sewing, she enjoys doing bits of craft.
Santa....***** 2" squares, $#@!^&***. Fiddly but effective in the end.

A baby quilt I designed and made for a lady at work. The owl Mum made for me on her embroidery machine, I used fabric from the new Lisa Chandler range and made a bag. Mollie Jane, a "Kids Quilt" pattern. A cute little girl playing in the garden sewn with varigated pink thread. Blue, gold, and white table runner. My friend Lisa in the US gave me some fabric that was from her wedding dress. I brought it home and made it into this table runner and called it "Old, new, borrowed and blue".


The two bright quilts are for the children. I found the panels and matching border fabrics which screamed "BUY ME!!!" So I did. I am waiting to buy some more wadding, I will be piecing the backs to include the quilt labels, which are the kids art works.

1 comment:

Kate said...

These all look GREAT Julie.Well done...AK