Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures of some of my recent work - part 2

Early morning rising and a hug, I am off to the airport to go away to Bathurst for Southern Cross Quilters Retreat 2010.
Missy, our latest addition to the family. Can not decide if she is sleeping or passed out from the smell in Zach's room!!!
1* 2*
My latest 2 quilts, (1) a disappearing 9 patch, feature square is a multi coloured butterfly print, the last that I had in my stash unfortunately, some of the other colours have small butterflies on them. The quilting pantograph is of butterflies. I have labeled the quilt "Butterfly Patch". (2) A quilt kit I brought from Collingully. The pantograph is paisley style flowers to match the print.

Baggies full of cut strips and squares for my "Colorado Wedding Quilt" by Pam Bono. I now have to sew the strips together to then sub cut the parts of the blocks.

No comments: