Friday, September 19, 2008

Renovations and grading

Yes the reno's are still going. I spent yesterday afternoon cutting in ready to get the roller out today. The 1st coat is completed and I am leaving it in the capable hands of Dave to do the 2nd coat while I am at work tomorrow. We chose carpet last night and it will be laid on Thursday. Yipee, I can put my lounge back together again. The kids helped me with the painting yesterday....



Zach is becoming my master in photography!! A lovely shot of my foot as I try not to paint the cornices in tea rose.

Sarah and I graded in TKD this week. I am now a yellow 3 and Sarah a Blue 3. The boys did not get to grade this time, hopefully they will in December.


After I had painted the room this evening the children started to drown each other in the bath, I decided that I had enough of the kids arguing so I put a stop to it with my wonderful powers of distraction.

Guess I showed them whose the boss!!!!

No comments: