Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday quickie



Just a quickie for all. Nothing like a quickie in the morning!!! I have not been doing alot of sewing of late but have been concetrating on my flowers for my Pinwheels and Posies BOM from Applewood.com this last while. I finished glue basting the last one last night. I shall then sit at my machine and sew the units together. The last block is due this month, so I am up to date with it all.....surely the age of miracles, oh you know the rest.

I have been busy with work and my fitness at TKD. I am more hands on at the NH with the computer these days than I am with the residents, so it is great for me when I get on the floor to do some "real" caring. Nursing would be great if it were not for the paper trail.

I have entered a marathon at the end of the month. My first one. It is the city to surf and I think it is 12km. I am not running, although my fitness instructor assures me I would do it easily. I am walking with a couple of my quilty friends.

Oh well my go and do teeth and get jumper on and go to TKD to do my Saturday job. I took this job as both the kids train on a Saturday, guess what they are not training so I get to go to work for me.

1 comment:

Natty B said...

Love your quickie Julie. Totally my colours