Wednesday, May 14, 2008

FINAL COUNTDOWN

Well this is it. Tomorrow is the pre retreat dinner, so we are down to counting down in hours. Had a committee meeting last night at Stephs and folded lots of paper lists put together bits for the goody bags, loaded up the cars, my boot is full of boxes and I still yet am to pack my bag and load that in the car. Got home last night well and truely after 1230 and thought oh bed. Noticed DH asleep on the couch ( eminds me of a sack of potatoes!!) So I thought great, bed to my self, full night sleep. Walk into the bedroom, turn on the light and.........
There goes that idea, rearrange the child and get into bed at which point in time the dogs come into the room and the little one jumps up and curls in behind my knees. Oh I am to tired to care. Goodnight.

I have finished work for two weeks, 1 week for the retreat and one to recover. My mind has been so set on the retreat and everything else I am doing, I got to work today, and my nurse manager says to me ,"Why are you here you are on holiday". I normally work Mon to Wed so I automatically thought yes I will work my 3 days then be on holiday, nope I only needed to work two!!! One day my brain will catch up with my body! (A scarey thought indeed)
See you in a week for the update.

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

brain catch up?? um dunno about that!!!

see you in 24 hours!!!!!


Lissapoo
who has no brain so no worries about getting brain in sync with bod...