Friday, April 11, 2008

Heaven Sent

I love the post man. Well at least I do when he is bearing gifts and not bills.

My door bell went ding dong this morning and in amongst the children yelling and the dogs barking I managed to fight my way to the front door. One foot holding the puppy back, the other foot holding the fly screen open, one hand stopping children from rushing out the door, the other hand retrieving the parcel from the door step.

I got a pressie, I got a pressie. Ignoring the fact that we are going to be late for school yet again I open my parcel. OOOOOhhh two gifts, one long and narrow the other squarish (is that a word??).

The long one first. A beautiful beaded necklace blue, green in colour. Plus Freddo frogs....mmmm chocolate. The second parcel an absolutley wonderful scarf also in blue green colourway. It looks as though it has been woven not knitted. I will have to ask my angel, as that is where my gifts have come from, Lacey the angel from the Perth rereat Angel Mortal swap. I think her name begins with B. I have three cards and on each card there are letters on the very bottom placed, I suspect, not very randomly.
Who ever you are Lacey I thank you with all my heart. I look forward to meeting you in a little over 1 Month.

1 comment:

Lissa Jane said...

Julie
a warning.. eat those freddo's before I get to perth.. I can sniff them out! LOL
I love the necklace!!!


Lissa